I feel my Mid-Life Crisis coming on
1. Look at all those pictures of the people I went to high school with. They look old. Do I look that old?
2. Can’t be that old. I just graduated high school yesterday.
3. My children are in high school. I have to be that old.
4. Umm. How about that? I’m grown up.
5. I’m grown up?! What the heck?!
6. Sigh. Guess that means I really am old.
7. Have I done everything I wanted to do before I got old?
8. Today’s music – I can’t understand what they’re saying. (Long pause.) Did I just say that?
9. Is that heartburn or a stroke?
10. This sucks – I’m not going to be old. Not me. Not ever.
11. I’m buying a convertible.